BeneTechs is dedicated to providing services to help people and small to medium sized businesses through the most challenging times in their lives, including;
- Preparing for or recovering from a natural disaster such as a tornado, flood or hurricane, or a lengthy power outage
- Creation of a disaster recovery plan
- Creation of a business continuity plan
- Mitigating risks associated with doing business today
- Responding to a data breach
- Assessment and notification
- Fraud resolution and direct customer interaction
- Media action plan
- Document replacement
- Caring for a sick relative
- Dealing with Caregiver Stress Syndrome
- Identify and apply for the most fitting services
- Prevent elder financial abuse
- Estate settlement and reputation protection
- Recovering from natural disasters listed above
- Replacing lost documents
- Communicating with work and loved ones
- Restoring credit and accounts following identity theft
- Replacing lost documents or sending emergency funds when traveling
These experiences are stressful enough without the additional burden of not knowing where to turn for help or even what services are available.
Our services are relevant to all walks of life and at all ages, from the person just starting out to retired with significant wealth accumulation.
That’s where BeneTechs comes in. We have extensive online resources and trained professionals ready to guide you through the steps necessary to understand what is available and help you through the entire process.
BeneTech’s online services provide a rapid way to access resources and find answers to your questions. Additionally, our specialists help clients work with the agencies and financial institutions to protect your assets from fraud, replace documents lost in a disaster, and help businesses mitigate risks related to data